If you Have A Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline and don’t know How to Become Assistant Commissioner In Pakistan. Every year, Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan conducted CSS Exam and All Pakistani Nationals can appeared in CSS Exam If they meet the Eligiblity Criteria.
How to Become Assistant Commissioner In Pakistan
As You know that Assistant Commissioner is Government Grade Officer in Pakistan in Grade 16. You Can follow Some Steps to Know about Assistant Commisioner Criteria.
Three Ways to Become Assistant Commissioner.
- Pass CSS Exam.
- Pass PMS Exam.
- By Clearing Civil Secretariate Internal Employee Exam.
Steps To Becoming in Assistant Commissioner In Pakistan
- You must have A Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline such as Public Administration, IT.
- Then you Can Complete the Training Program Offered By Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan.
- Pass the Civil Service Competitive Exam Under Federal Public Service Commission.
- You have To Pass Written Test and other Test conducted by FPSC.
- After Passing the all exam, The Federal Govt will appoint you on Jr. Post. When you complete the CSA Training, You will assigned to perform Duties in Different Government Departments.
- When you have some experiance, then you can apply For Promotion. This exam is supervised by The Provincial Civil Service Commission and is held once in A Year.
Promotions of Assistant Commissioner in Pakistan
Within The Civil Service of Pakistan, Deputy Commissioner is very important Post to Manage All issues on District or Divsional Level. To Promot from Assistant Commissioner to Deputy Commissioner Post, you must have capable and handle the Managarial issues and your previous Track record also helps to Promote.
Posts After Promotion of Assistant Commisioner
All of You Know that Assistant Commissioner is Responsible posts in Any District or Tehsil where they appoint. Here are Some Career path after Become Assistant Commissioner in Pakistan.
- After Gaining 3 years Experiance As Assistant Commissioner, you may be eligible for Promotion in Next Cadre, Deputy Commissioner or Tehsildar / District Collector.
- You may also apply for Provincial Services which is responsible for Administrative Post in Province.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Salary of Assistant Commissioner in Pakistan?
The Average Salary in Pakistan are Rs 4,55,000 Per Month for The Post of Assistant Commissioner. Also, The Average Additional Cash Compensations for Assistant is Round About 4 Lacs Per Month.
Can Tehsildar Become Assistant Commissioner?
If you are Tehsildar or Naib Tehsildar and working on this Designation from last 3 years, Then he/she may appear in Departmental Examation to Become Assistant Commissioner after passing.
What is The Salary of CSS Officer?
The Base Salary of CSS Officer in Pakistan is Approximate Rs 84000 Per Month. This amount go increase or decrese with Post to Post.